Crossing Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool of the Dead

Go down

Highschool of the Dead Empty Highschool of the Dead

Post  B-rad Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:33 pm

"Isn't that one of those zombie movies like 'Dawn of the Dead' or 'Land of the Dead'?" you ask? Nope, it's a new anime, and only 8 episodes out so far, it's quickly becoming worth the watch.

A personal fan of the zombie outbreak genre, I was at first skeptical when I heard they were gonna make a zombie anime, but Karu insisted I watch the first episode with him, and I must say, I'm hooked. Beautiful art-style...you know...except for the dead people...they look cool though, really zombie-like.

It's pretty Ecchi too: Breasts bouncing for seemingly no reason at all, needless lack of clothing for an entire episode, multiple love interests in the middle of a zombie apocolypse...that sort of thing. You know...anime.

Shotguns = Firearms + Holy damage. This makes them super-effective vs Undead.

---Start Spoiler---

Spoiler:

---End Spoiler---

Anyways, watch it, watch as the human race changes to the situation at hand. The walking dead begin their rampage, and human society crumbles and man turns against fellow man for the sake of survival, save for the elite, the brave, and the lucky.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

https://crossingdreams.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum