Your Admin is a gamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your Admin is a gamer

Post  B-rad on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 am

List of games I currently own/play:

Gamertag: Seth Yuikora
Fable II- (Xbox 360) Kinda good, once you've beaten it, there's no real point/enjoyment in playing anymore.
Enchanted Arms- (Xbox 360) Meh...wierd J-RPG...
Dead Rising- (Xbox 360) Kill zombies with whatever you happen to find as a weapon. Good story and concept.
Dead Rising 2- (Xbox 360) Same concept, but multiplayer, even more likeable characters, and some semblance of a crafting system.
Ninja Gaiden II- (Xbox 360) Not highly recommended...
GTA IV- (Xbox 360) Shoot hookers, shoot cops, shoot thugs, shoot Roman...
Saint's Row 3rd- (Xbox 360) Same concept, but much more over-the-top. It's like GTA4 on crack.
Ace Combat 6- (Xbox 360) Fly around, shoot stuff, fly around again. Huge learning curve for online matches. You'll probably die...
Halo3 ODST- (Xbox 360) Run, jump, no dual-wielding, super-duper visor and story-mode. Firefight is laggy as balls.
Halo Reach- (Xbox 360) Felt like the same game to me but with jet-packs and sprinting. Better than ODST.
Call of Duty WaW- (Xbox 360) Recommended for those of you who like to shoot at your friends.
Devil May Cry 4- (Xbox 360) Not as good as number 3, but it's still alright since it's got Dante. No DLC that's worth anything though...
Armored Core For Answer- (Xbox 360) Recommended for those who like to build giant mechs.
Armored Core 5- (Xbox 360) Recommended for those who like to build slightly slower giant mechs and play constant clan-wars online.
Left 4 Dead 2- (Xbox 360) Zombies n guns n chainsaws n first-person n multiplayer.
TES: Oblivion- (Xbox 360) Recommended for those of you who've always wanted to go dungeon diving.
TES: Skyrim- (Xbox 360) Recommended for those of you who want to yell at dragons like a teurettified lunatic.
Mirror's Edge- (Xbox 360) The game sucks, don't get it...
Marvel vs. Capcom 3- (Xbox 360) would've been a great game if Ultimate didn't come out immediately after it with more stuff. I feel cheated.
--
Marvel vs. Capcom 2- (Xbox Live Arcade) Old-school goodness.
Skull Girls- (Xbox Live Arcade) Under-the-radar fighter with really well-drawn sprites. Good Street Fighter feel to it.
Worms- (Xbox Live Arcade) Tiny Weapons of goodness.
N+- (Xbox Live Arcade) Obstacle-avoiding goodness.
Castle Crashers- (Xbox Live Arcade) Sidescrolling goodness.
ZP2KX- (Xbox Live Indie Game) Multiplayer side-scrolling shooter. Addictive as hell.
--
Steam Name: sethyuikora
Left 4 Dead- (Steam, PC) See L4D2 above. It's like that, but not as much stuff...
Dragonica Online- (Free MMO sidescroller, PC) Recommended for those of you who like to grind on enemies with your friends.
M.U.G.E.N- (Freeware Fighting Game Engine, PC) Infinite Possibilities with this make-your-own fighting game engine.
Terraria- (Steam, PC) Build, scavenge, craft, kill monsters, multiplayer, boss-fights, side-scrolling, mayhem. Most-Played game recently.
--
Bleach: Dark Souls- (DS)
Megaman ZX- (DS) Recommended for Megaman fans who like versatility in their games.
--
Kingdom Hearts: CoM- (GBA)
Megaman Zero- (GBA) Recommended for those of you who've played the Megaman X games
Megaman Zero 2- (GBA) Recommended if you liked Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero 3- (GBA) Recommended if you enjoyed Zero 2
Megaman Zero 4- (GBA) This one's HARD sometimes... XD
--
Devil May Cry- (PS2) Good action game that started a good franchise.
Devil May Cry 3:Special Edition- (PS2) Best game of the franchise impo.
Fatal Frame- (PS2) Gave me some good, cheap scares. I have to say I enjoyed this one in the dark of my room with nothing but the eerie glow of the TV.
Fatal Frame 2- (PS2) Haven't beaten it yet, too freaked out/complicated. XD
Fatal Frame 3- (PS2) Refuse to play it without beating number 2 first!
Kingdom Hearts- (PS2) Great 3D runaround game. Disney and Square teamed up for something unique and entertaining.
Kingdom Hearts 2- (PS2) Recommended, plain and simple. Takes a darker turn on the KH series, but still keeps with the idea of Light.
Onimusha- (PS2) I'm a Capcom whore by nature, and I like samurai and zombie slaying, soooo yeah...worth a look, it's the first game in a good story.
Megaman X8- (PS2) Recommended if you enjoy the Megaman games, but want an easier way to play them.

Last edited by B-rad on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://crossingdreams.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Admin is a gamer

Post  Julia on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:42 am

You play too much Megaman.... *doesn't like Megaman* Though, Left 4 Dead was pretty awesome. I'm glad JImmy was nice enough to let me play it on his Xbox 360. Now I need to get a XBox 360....

This is where my stories are. There are some stories that are on deviant art that aren't on fanfiction.net and vice versa. My earlier stories are on fanfiction.net, but they aren't as good as my newer ones.

If I see someone doing something stupid, I stand back and watch. And then I laugh.
Julia
Pro
Pro

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bandgeekpenguin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top