Crossing Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memory Loss?

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Memory Loss? Empty Memory Loss?

Post  Julia Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:21 pm

Characters in this RP:
-Wolf Pewter
-Yuuki Oosaki

NPCs:
-Amber Pewter
-Kenichi
-Raizo Oosaki
-Kanji
-Yuuichi
-Satsuki Asamoto
-Koki Sonohara

Yuuki was standing on top of a building in an unknown town. How she ended up here, she had no idea. She wondered if she had lost her memory, but that couldn't be right. She knew who she was, who hr father was, and what village she was from. She remembered everything that had happened up until this point. Up until 24 hours ago. Maybe she was being possessed. But that was insane!  She shook her head and looked around.

"I have to find out where I am," she said to herself.

She jumped off the building and walked around, looking for some sort of post. Once she found out what town she was in, she could go home. Yuuki had a strange suspicion that her father was upset with her. She was going to be in for it when she got home. She wasn't watching where she was going and accidentally bumped into someone. She fell down and she looked around at the person she bumped into.

"Oh! I am so sorry! Are you ok?" Yuuki asked.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

http://www.myspace.com/bandgeekpenguin

Back to top Go down

Memory Loss? Empty Re: Memory Loss?

Post  B-rad Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 am

((I guess they've met already?))

Wolf stood there and looked down at Yuuki sitting on the ground. He had an incredibly surprised look on his face, he hadn't expected to run into her in the middle of the night in the middle of Rufturf. He had been out drinking with some of his buddies, celebrating a big pay-off for catching an escaped prisoner, and was nearly plastered when he ran into her. He rubbed his eyes in a groggy manner and eyed her once more.

By this time she was seeming to be a little wierded out by his staring at her so he tried his best to be a gentleman in his drunken state. "Howz it goen thur' Yuuki?" he spewed from his mouth. "Water yew doin' round ere'?"

A look came across her face as he said her name and she went to speak, but before she could, the drunken mercinary preformed a faceplant on the ground right between her legs, passed smooth out.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

https://crossingdreams.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:09 pm

(OOC: I guess this will be post Kousuke. So, he's dead.))

Yuuki was still for a minute. There was a strange man passed out between her legs. And her skirt wasn't suited for that type of thing. Then she started to scream. She jumped up quickly and pulling her sheathed katana from her back, she started beating him with it.

"PREVERT!" she screamed. "SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!"

She continued to beat him until he stirred a little. Yuuki reached under her skirt and pulled out a kunai. She hated perverts. Her childhood friend, Koki, knew all about that. Kousuke did, too. When he was still alive.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 am

Wolf rolled to his side, and Yuuki got a good look at his face. She finally realized who he was through the darkness and put the blade away. Wolf slowly came back into consiousness, his head throbbing as if he had just been beaten ((*eyes Julia accusingly* (he didn't deserve THAT, XD).))

He sat up, fighting the drink from earlier back down into his gut, then looked at the girl again. "S-sorreh bout' that..." he said, beginning to sober up a bit. Though he could become drunk after only one or two drinks, his body's modified adrenal system constantly tried to keep him alert, so staying drunk was the hard part about going out drinking. He once developed a hangover before making it home one night.

"Wolf?" Yuuki asked as she calmed down from her swinging-fit.

"...Yeah?" he said, kind of confused that she didn't recognize him at first.

"What's going on?!?" she asked quietly, falling back to her knees, head sinking down towards the ground.

Wolf saw a tear fall to the ground from her face hidden behind the wall of blue hair, and composed himself enough to move over to her and help her up. "I'm not sure what's going on..." he spoke quietly, "but let's go somewhere else and talk about it."

He took her to the inn and checked in to a room on the second floor. She hadn't said a word since they had gotten there, so he sat her on one of the beds and pulled up a chair. "What's wrong...?" he asked.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:40 am

Yuuki still had tears falling from her eyes. She sat on the bed looking at her lap. She didn't know where to start. She looked up at him, her green eyes filled with tears, then she launched herself at him, and throwing her arms around his neck, started to sob in his shoulder.

"I...I don't know what is wrong with me!" Yuuki wailed. "I don't even remember how I got here! I didn't even know who you were at first! I... I think I am losing my memory!"

She continued to cry on his shoulder, completely unaware that she was straddling him.

(Lol. I had to add that. XD)
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:37 am

"Y-your memory?" Wolf stammered, half surprised by the rushy-clingyness of the usually calm and collected girl.

There was a soft creaking from beneath the two, wood rubbing against itself, slow but constant. He noticed her head raise up from his shoulder in response to the noise. They both looked at eachother with confused looks about their faces for a brief second before the chair they were sitting in collapsed from the added weight.

The two crashed to the floor, Wolf hitting his head on the ground below and Yuuki flopping ontop of him, her lips accidentally landing on his.

His eyes went from wincing in pain to wide-open with surprise in an instant. Yuuki slowly opened her eyes and realized that she was now ontop of the drunken man more than three years her senior and immediately retreated from her position back to the bed in a protective position, screaming the whole way, and somehow sneaking a right hook to his jaw somewhere in the process of it all.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:46 am

Yuuki moved away, her hand covering her mouth and her face as red as a tomato.

"Wha-what the hell was that?" she asked, glaring at the man she had just accidently kissed.

As she moved away, she tripped

"Ow!" Yuuki said.

She sat up and looked at her knee. It was bleeding. She pulled out her handkerchief and put it over her knee.

(I got it as close as I could)

Last edited by Julia on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 am

"Hey, are you alright?" he asked, rising to his feet and rushing to her side, trying to get to the wound.

She shoved him away for a second until he gave her a stern look that she'd only ever been given by her father before, and she removed her hand.

There were a couple of pieces of wood from the chair stabbing into her knee. Wolf went over to the sink, poured up a bowl of hot water and grabbed a towel.

"What're you...?" she began to ask, but he had already begun to wrap the warm, moist towel around one of the splintered wood pieces.

"It'll take a minute to dull the pain and soften the skin,the I'll be able to remove it easily." he explained. "So what exactly do you remember?" he asked, massaging the piece of wood with his hand softly, slowly widening the wound ever so slightly so that it'd be easy to pull the piece out.

"Well, I--" she stopped suddenly when she saw the blood covered wood come out of her leg with a slight tug from Wolf's hand. She didn't feel anything, he was just...so gentle.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:56 am

Yuuki shook her head.

"The last thing I remember?"

She tried to remember. She couldn't remember anything from 24 hours ago.

"I guess the last thing I remember is leaving my village. But after that, I don't know. I don't even know how I ended up here. I don't even know where I am!"

She pulled herself up on the bed and looked at her knee.

"Thank you, Wolf. My knee feels better."

She leaned over and gave him a swift, thank you kiss on the cheek, before standing and limping to the window.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:18 pm

Wolf stood there by the bed, wondering if that peck on the cheek was a ninja's way of saying "thank you", or if she meant something by it. He glanced over for a few moments at her, standing by the window staring off into the night.

He didn't know if she could hear him, nor did he care, he was more telling himself as he said it in a dull, soft whisper, "We'll get your memeories back...I promise."

Wolf walked slowly over to his own bed, removed his jacket and jeans so that he was down in his boxers and t-shirt. He rolled/wadded his pants into a ball of cloth then dropped them on the floor, followed by his jacket which he strewed out atop the mass. His own artistic style of making a mess that he did every night. He looked up once more before getting into bed and saw Yuuki still staring off into space. "Good night, Yuuki." he said, in an attempt to bring her back down to earth. She spun about slowly, then suddenly turned bright red like a tomato and commenced to pick up a piece of the broken chair on the floor and chunk it at him, screaming something about perverts, staring at her wearing nothing but his underwear, and complaining about him wanting to share a room with her.

She cooled down after a while and after securely blindfolding the mercinary (which he may or may not have thought to be incredibly hot), she proceeded to down-dress and get into her bed.

"Sleeping in the same room as a 17 year old girl..." he thought to himself, "What in the hell am I doing?"

He soon drifted off into sleep. Whatever clues they might find could wait until the morning. Maybe sleeping would clear their heads.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:51 pm

Yuuki took off her red vest and climbed into the other bed. She didn't know if she trusted Wolf or not. There was something strange about him. Instead of laying down, she sat with her back against the headboard, and with her katana sitting on her lap, she fell asleep.

She didn't know how long she slept, but she did remember a rather strange dream she had. Her eyes flew open and she glanced around. Wolf was still asleep, but she couldn't sleep anymore. She got up quietly, and after putting her vest on, she left the room. She decided that she was going to get her memories back on her own. She stood outside the inn for a few minutes, deciding where to go.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:53 am

*Knock-Knock-Knock!* the sound came in, breaking Wolf out of his dream-like state. He rose slowly, fighting off the remaining effects from the night before's binge. He walked to the door, opened it and saw the maid standing there. "Sir, this is your wakeup call," she said, "The other guest has already left, so you'll have to pay the bill, is that alright?"

Wolf turned and looked back and sure enough, Yuuki was gone. He was angry at her for a second, wondering why she'd just up and disappear like that, but soon calmed down. "Sure, I'll pay for the room." he said as the maid stepped in.

"Alrighty then, sir!" she said taking out a notepad from her front pocket, "One night, two bed room comes to 40gpz."

"That sounds fair..." he said, grabbing his wallet from his pants on the floor.

"Your accomplace has also eaten breakfast before leaving, she said you'd pick up the tab." the maid continued, "With the price of the meal, the total comes to 200gpz."

"TWO HUNDRED?!" he exclaimed, "What did she eat?!"

The maid had begun walking around the room, inspecting every corner of it, and writing notes into her little book. "That, along with this broken chair, used towels, and blood stains, not to mention disturbing other guests in the middle of the night..." Wolf's eyes widened, "Your total is a grand total of 1,225gpz..."

His jaw dropped. "But...that's more than what I made to catch that criminal...what was the whole point of coming to this town?!" He looked in his wallet which felt incredibly small compared to the total for the room. He had enough...just barely, but it was enough.

"Thank you for your patronage! We hope you'll come back and stay again!" the clerk at the front desk said as he was leaving.

"Not a chance in hell..." he muttered to himself as he left the place. Now he had to find Yuuki...

Wolf split off in random directions around town, looking for her or people who might have seen her, he eventually came across an old lady that said she saw a blue-haired girl walking off toward the pond. Wolf headed off that way in hopes he'd be able to catch up to her.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 am

Yuuki stopped beside the pond and looked out across it. This was one of the things she had seen in her dream. Se kneeled down beside the edge and drew her fingers through the water.

'What am I doing?' she thought. 'I can't do this on my own!'

Yuuki withdrew her hand and Wolf appeared in the surface.

"Stupid pervert," she muttered, throwing a rock into the pond.

The ripples got wider, and disappeared, but Wolf's reflection didn't.

"How long have you been standing there?" she asked, her back still toward him.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:17 am

"Long enough to hear you admit it yourself..." he said, "I dont' want you to do this alone either."

He waited for a reply, but one didn't come. So he stepped forward a couple of steps. "Let's head on back to your village, it's only about an hour's walk from here...Maybe someone there will have the answers...?"
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:20 am

She turned to look at him, her green eyes downcast.

"I can't return home," Yuuki said. "If my father finds out that I have been wondering around with no memory of it, he will be very upset. I could have leaked village secrets. I could have put Shihana in danger!"

She started to pace back and forth.

"I am a terrible daughter," she said.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:29 am

Wolf grabbed her in a hug from behind. She stopped cold in her tracks standing there, the water reflecting the two perfectly. "You're not a terrible daughter. You're an amazing person...and I just want you to know, that I'm here to help you in any way I can..." He held her a bit tighter, "I think this town has a fortune teller...though I don't believe in things like that...it's worth a shot, don't you think?" He released her as she began to turn toward him, with an expression on her face like she would cry any second.

"Now, now! No more of that!" he said, "You've got a plan, and a handsome guy like me to keep you company, there's absolutely nothing to be sad about..."

"They're tears of JOY you jack-ass!" she yelled as she reared back and let lose with a kick to his right shin. His body didn't budge, but it felt as though his entire skeleton had just been shattered by the boot-wearing ninja. "Now show me where this damn fortune teller is, RIGHT NOW!" she demanded, and the two walked/limped off towards the shop.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 am

Yuuki was a few steps behind Wolf. She didn't know where she was going, so she was letting him lead. She was looking down at her feet as she walked. She was thinking about the scene beside the pond. He had hugged her, HUGGED her. Only her two friends, Koki and Satsuki were allowed to hug her. Though she did hug him last night. UGH! But why? Why did he hug her? Se felt her face turning red, and to hide the fact, she turned her head away slightly.

"So, where is this fortune teller?" she asked. "And how is she going to help me?"
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 am

"We're here..." he said turning the handle to the door. The shop had a sign of a crystal ball above the door, so he figured it had to be the place. As for the interior, it was bare, nothing but a dark room with a single table and a crystal ball atop it, glowing a strange hue of blue. Wolf and Yuuki entered and walked over to the table.

"Where's the teller?" Yuuki asked looking around.

"I'm right here child..." said a figured hidden well in the blackness of the room. She was sitting on the opposite side of the table and was clad in a purple robe. "What question do you have for me?"
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:11 am

Yuuki looked around at Wolf before facing the fortune teller.

"I want to know if my village is safe," she said, hesitating. "And I would like to know where I should go to recover my lost memories."

She looked around at Wolf again. She didn't the place. It was too dark and she was feeling a little shut in.

"Mmmm," she said. "You are from the Ninja Village, Shihana, are you not?"

She saw Yuuki nod and she closed her eyes.

"You're village is fine," she said. "But, the Chief seems to be a little upset at the moment. Now, about your missing memories. You must travel three days and three nights to where the land meets water."

"Oh! Thank you so much!" Yuuki said.

She threw some money down on the table and rushed out of the shop.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:17 am

"Not again!" Wolf yelled rushing off after her.

"HOLD IT!" came the voice from the girl behind the table.

"Wh-what is it?" he asked hesitantly in a frozen-running pose.

"She didn't leave enough..." the lady said, holding out her hand for more coin.

"NUUU!" he growled and forked over the remaining pocket money that he had been holding on to before rushing back out the door and chasing after Yuuki. "I've lost her..." he said aloud. "No matter, we're headed west, I know that for sure. But...there's nothing along the western shoreline except for Everpece Harbour...I wonder what we'll find there?"
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:29 am

Yuuki had rushed into the nearest store and started buying some supplies. But, she didn't really know what to get. She knew they needed food, water, and stuff like that. But, she didn't know what type of food he liked. She shrugged and got enough food for two people to last for four days. The fortune teller had said three, but, they might get lost, so they might as well be on the safe side. She also picked out a few other things, along with a first aid kit.

After she had paid for the purchases, she found Wolf, not far from where she had left him.

"Here, this is for you," she said, holding her hand out.

In her hand was 3,000 gpz.

"Here, this is for you," she said. "Thanks for everything."

She smiled at him and she headed for the gate. She had no intention of taking him along. It might be too dangerous, and she was the only one who needed to be in danger.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:37 am

She had been walking for a few minutes outside the gate when she finally looked back over he shoulder. Wolf was nowhere in sight. She was a little disappointed but was determined to get her own memories back. She turned around and picked up speed. "Who needs that idiot anyways?!" she grumbled to herself, "He's nothing but a money-grubbing, alcoholic, perverted, OLD GUY!"

"I'll have you know I'm only 21..." he said, walking up beside her from the treeline.

She froze. Her eyes slowly scrolled over to him and locked onto him. "Whe-where did you come from?!"

"You brought some eating supplies I know, but you forgot sleeping bags and cooking supplies, so I took the remaining money and grabbed those. I looked around for you after I'd finished, but the gaurds said you'd already took off." he explained.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:49 am

"But, I have given you the money to pay you back for the room and the fortune teller! That's what that money was for! You aren't supposed to tag along! You're only going to get in the way!" Yuuki said, glaring at him.

But, in reality, she didn't feel that way. She was happy he had come with her. It was getting too dangerous for her. She was falling for him, and that can't happen. After she lost Kousuke, she promised herself that she would never fall in love again. So, the only thing she could do, was send him away, to spare her heart and his. After all, he probably didn't feel the same way.

"Go back," Yuuki said, turning away from him to hide her face.
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  B-rad Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:14 pm

"Not a chance in hell!" he declared, bringing a shocked expression to her face, "Just what the hell do you take me for? Some kinda prick who'd just walk away from someone he cares about while she's having a crisis?"

Yuuki was taken aback by this, started to blush, and immediately turned her head off to the other side, not looking at him. "YEAH? Well I didn't ask for your help loser! Just go away!"

Then, it became abundantly clear that she should've been watching her step, she stepped on a branch in the road and went for a nose-dive into the ground, but stopped just short of the dirt path by a pair of strong arms grabbing her and holding her up.

"I'm not leaving you...not even if you ask me to. I'm already involved, and I'd feel like a jackass if I'd just left you alone to your own problems..." He raised her back to a standing position. Walked back to grab his things that he had dropped then turned and continued walking. "Let's go...We need to get atleast past Griever's Trail before nightfall hits and some of the nasty predators come out."
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:05 pm

"But, I can deal with this on my own," she said, blushing from the fall. "I don't need you tagging along."

She turned away from him and coughed.

'"Besides, I can handle whatever is thrown at me! I am the strongest ninja in my village. I was trained by my father."

She glanced over at him, and upon seeing the determined look on his face, sighed.

"FINE! You can come with me," Yuuki said. "Just don't get in my way."
Julia
Julia
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next