Crossing Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Reynolds

2 posters

Go down

Justin Reynolds Empty Justin Reynolds

Post  Niko Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Character Name: Justin Reynolds

Personality: He's a nice guy when he wants to be. But just don't tick him off or he will kill you.

Appearance: He's big and strong. He has brown hair. He wears jacket with fashioned blue jeans and brown boots.

Originating Region: Rovan City

Fighting Style: Airial Swooping-attacks. Can close or widen distances between his opponents quickly.

Main Weapon: Sub machine gun.

Sub Weapon(s): 9mm pistol.

Special Equipment: Wave Wings. Equipped with a pair of energy based wings that seem to form a bat shape when activated. Justin can use them for massive boosts of speed to collide with his opponents.

Special Attack(s)/Power(s): Power of flight. Impact Wave (sends a shock wave from his hand into his opponent on contact. causes them to be thrown violently through the air.)

Hyper Ability/ies: Demon Crash: Expend a great deal of energy in one massive Impact Wave. Can either be used as a destructive close range combat attack, or fired through the air for a ranged attack with less force.

Background Story: He used to be in a Crime Syndicate in Rovan City.

Likes/Dislikes: He hate's having to go to jail for stuff he didn't do and stuff that he did do.

Hobbies: He likes to hang with his friends and roam the city with his cousin Dave.

Affiliation: If a war breaks out between two diffirent citys, then I would side with the ones who have the guns and ammo.

Occupation: I make money by selling things I steal from other people.

Extra content:He's a loving peacful man and he loves to spend time with his family.

Niko
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Justin Reynolds Empty ACCEPTED

Post  B-rad Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:25 pm

I guess it's not exactly the worst character in the world. Welcome aboard Trey.
B-rad
B-rad
BrAdmin

https://crossingdreams.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down